View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 06:14 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Trader Rating: (0)
Exclamation Look here Losi Micro H1 crawler

I put this together a month ago but i've left it alone since then. it was originaly a micro dessert truck, but i didn't really like the body and its still in perrfect shape since july when i bought it...anywho fpr this 'project' i had to lengthen the chassis by 39mm i used circut board for that, and took of the motor and that silver plate that holds, i replaced it with a gear box from another crapy RC b/c this body was heavier i had to out some spacers between the springs and the top of the shock, unfortuneatley my camera ran out of room so i only got five pics for now. i'd like to make it all wheel drive but that will be tough, bigger tires would also be nice but i have to change the whole wheel; for the time being i'm fine with 2wd and the wheels cuz it looks like a stock H1 its a sorta crawler right now but w/e heres the pictures i promised

its dark grey and conicidently the same color of the transmitter

i have to still wire the lights up

backend springs need biggerspacers the backs too low

Extended chassis

i try not to run it two hard cuz the micro transmission is crap (imo) the gears strip so eaily i had switch one like a week after i bought it, it looked like a disk with a hole in it

comments welcome!

Last edited by theoriganalRiD3R1967; 07-18-2010 at 09:13 PM..