View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 12:23 PM
Subaru Nut

Trader Rating: (7)

DUDE YOUR THE BEST. yes indeed i am getting this beautiful truck and i will never drive the truck outside i have a shelf just for this truck. but i want to mention how good of a person jason is. this all started when he started it, i remembered the subaru and how cool with the mud fllaps but he sold it to someone. so i asked him if i could buy this one when he is done he said sure. so down the line i forgot about it but then i got a pm saying he needed money fast to buy a body he told me if i could get him 70 he would ship it to me. I could not get the money but he found the money and did not sell it. that right there showed me how much jason respects people. we email and i would get realy annoying with it sometimes asking when its done is it almost whats left but he was always positive and would reply even if he wanted to strangle me(i would have if i was him) but i would see the updates and stuff and it was like the ultimate teaser and it was torture to me cause it was so beautiful and i wanted it so badly. All the work he has done it more than i ever could ever even think of. Im not doing anything to the body lol only adding a light kit with 2 whites and 2 white(or blue) fogs and 2 reds. this body will have the most care. thank you again for this beautiful truck. your the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
You can't fix stupid.
MY TUTORIALS
SNOW PLOW
HUMMER DROP HITCH
DULLY TIRE TUT