View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 01:47 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)
Default Project: RDM GT-R

My Real Drive Mini Project Copied from my post at the other thread:

I dont know about you people but I tested the car and its a million times slower than a stock Xmod... its heavy and bulky but interesting... I took out the LED's and the internal antenna and made it run thru the under rear... now I can take the body off without wire sniping Everything is like an Xmod body except no antenna hole and the two mounting prongs. The Servo is a 130 sized motor alrite... it has pure turning power but thats a disadvantage its power robbing... so sad... good turning power but lack of power due to only 2 1.5 volt cells ... If your hardcore... you would gut it open and try to modify it to the max and guess what? Thats what im going to to in my spare time... im going to transplant possibly a Micro-T board as Tex suggested if not an EVO board will do... i also need more power... so I might throw in a Lith Kitty... and uber- speed with no durable parts? So i might as well try to find some things to make it rugged and stronger. If you are willing to donate to this project... PM me.. I need some sheet metal and Dremel... mines just proke and cant afford one... due to problems with family.. were in serious debt.. and someone also messed up our taxes too... well... here are the pictures:

The Custom Repostioned Antenna

See my hand? LOL

see that litttle bar there? Thats the suspension system.. a little piece of plastic

Chassis Pics

MISC body pics

EDIT: I removed the spoiler also because... i thought... it was cheesy LOL

Suggestions? Comments? Advice? DONATIONS??!?! PLEASE!!!???