View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 01:15 AM
Observer (for now) :)

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via Yahoo to XMODification

The likelyhood of creating a man-made black hole is highly impossible imo. We have not yet found out what a black hole can do or even have that much info on what it really is - all we know is what is transmitted back to us from explorer satillites spacecrafts. Lets face it - all we do is really speculate what something is since we are so facinated by stuff that we can't explain - we have a way of creating our own analysis and then use that to explain things to everyone else.

The only thing that I read before that is somewhat a scary senario to me is having a black hole form close to our galaxy or even close to earth - if it really does "suck" or "swallow" things (excuse my desciptions) it could easily pull everything off their rotation around the sun and literally suck every planet into it that close to it's gravitational pull.

Anyways, back to topic - those scientist are messing around with one huge bomb - it's never good to have so much atoms/ions/particles or whatever slam into each other at light speed - it's a recipe for disaster if it goes wrong.

Anyways, i'll be looking at it if they show it on the news - we'll all see how it turns out anyways