View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 02:17 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (1)
Default My personal xmod collection

Ok well ive been collecting Xmods for almost a year, and ive done many upgrades, mods, paint jobs ect...

So enough talk lets let the pics do the talking.

First off we have these bad boys just picked them up today 1/10/09, they were buy one get one free!!!!! I got them from a radioshack in the middle of no where, no seriously in the middle of no where. They Only had 6 left, 4 07' Mustangs, and two 09' Camaro's.

Then we have the Mustangs 65', three 06's, and a 07' Saleen.

Then my hummers Mudder on the left, hummer in the middle half Gpm going for full Gpm, one on the right getting ready to be painted.

My Nissan Titan, and a Custom Trailer that i built.

My two 09' Camaro's

My Titan again and my custom, lego Trailer.

My other trailer with custom rims, off a model.

My Model's That i built, and painted for the Xmods.

My Mudder, with custom Tire's, 4X4 6 cell, Custom Body & Chassi Lift, Bearings. 2X2 Stacked Fets.

My Gpm Hummer, going for full Gpm, about half way there. 2X2 Stacked Fets

Lowrider hummer, body getting prepped for paint. 4X4, Drop Upgrade, Bearings.

My Gen. 3 65' Mustang Dragster, Locked rear diff, rear Gpm dogebones and axel's, Lifted rear and dropped front, i need to drop the body more. Headlights & Tail lights

06' Mustang all stack except Civic Rims, and bodykit. (Wild)

(Mild) Body kit, custom Painted parts, Dont remember upgrades.

Has a Chassi but its being used. Custom Painted Spoiler

Model Body Escalade, Candy Apple Red, Also known as (Reaper) Thats what the plate says.

Plymouth Gtx, i Believe a 67'

05' ZO6 Corvette Cop Car.

71' Hemi Cuda, not finished.

The newest addition to the collection 09' Camaro.

09' Camaro, Custom Painted Flat Black, with Gloss Black Stripe, (Usually Has Slammed Rims on it.

Nissan Titan Off Road Upgrade, Custom Body Lift, Custom tires on back, Body kit. (wild), Head Lights & Tail Lights

Newest Addition to the collection 07' Saleen Mustang.

Scion TC, Custom Paint, Beater Body, 4X4, Drifter.

My trailer, With Model Escalade Rims

My custom Built Trailer, Never really finished.

My Mobile Home trailer. lol

My Whole collection

All my cases, paint ect... All of the shoe boxes are filled with BK's, Upgrades, More Upgrades, & More upgrades. Tires, Screw's. Ect... :::

And here is my Work Place, with my Xmod tool's, My solering Gun, Hot glue gun, glue, Helping Hands, and all that great stuff. And my awsome 9 speaker suround sound, and my PS3. lol

Edit:Well i got some deep Dish Alloy Rims from XI, so i installed them on my gpm hummer & my new camaro.
Well here is my camaro, i went for the lowrider look lowered in the rear stock height on front. (The Weapon Kit is only on it because i was bored.

My gpm Hummer, with deep dish rims & custom tyres that i made & a custom bodylift i made.

Thanks for Looking.
Hoping to get My collection Even bigger.

Update:
Well i have some new members to the collection, i finally got some generation one xmods for $30, i got some bodies and two complete chassis and enough parts to build like 4 more which i am going to do & i think 3 all wheel drive upgrades for them, bodykits for all of them except the Firebird & they are all in good shape some minor scratches.

A black and Silver Acura RSX, the silver one is scratchless but has the spoilder attached. :gun5:
And the black one has some minor scratches and is custom painted a really nice color, but needs the windows repeainted & it has the spoiler attached & missing headlights.

Black & Yellow Skylines, both in good condition with minor scratches.

Pontiac FireBird, minor scratches

White Supra, Major Scratch on hood, im going to order a new one from XI soon, and a minor Scratch on the Roof.

67' Camaro, Bodykit, Black hood was ruined going to order new one, and one minor scratch on the roof.

Some Wheels & Tires

Crystals & Electronics, motors Stage 1 & 2

Two almost complete Chassis, and battery Holders & Extra Parts to build more chassis

Bodykit Pieces for the Cars

Remotes

Light Kits, Gears, and extra parts for chassis

Update:
Well my stuff came in from XI so i thought i would add it to my collection thread, i got a 180 motor, two truck allwheel drive upgrades, 4 gen.1 antennas, Iroks, M/T Tires, 8 Slammed rims, Foam Tire Upgrade, Subaru Body, Subaru Bodykit, Two Gen. 1 Foam Tire Rims, 10.5mm Wide axel upgrade,Stock gen. 1 Steering rod, Titan Mirrors,Aucra RSX carbon fiber hood & a few other things.

Ok, well i have a new member to the family, a F-150 its brand new never been driven it came with a barnd new 4x4, brand new cll,Brand new Neon lights, brand new off road upgrade & all brand new stock parts & a charger with rechargble batteries & all for $35 & the guy only opened the package & then it sat for 4 years in his closet lol.
Here a few bad pics lol,i took them last night when i got home,better ones to come. I intstalled everything last night, but the 4x4 is jamming up so i have to take it back apart & fine the gear thats grinding. (no this truck has never been drivven on the ground i only held it in the air & hit the throttle).

Well thought i'd update my collection, i did some stuff to my trucks & not much really to the cars.

My Pretty much all stock hummer, Has Alloy Rims & a spare to match, 4X4 & lowering kit.

My never really finished body, Half Gpm (should have full gpm before the year is over), 4X4, 2X2 Stacked fets.

4X4, Off-road upgrade, Neon Lights, cll, Custom Body lift, Plans:get Gpm knuckles & a gpm drivetrain & maybe a 180 motor.

My titan, 4X4, Offroad upgrade, Iroks, 10.5mm Axel Upgrade, Needs new gear box & maybe a 180 motor & gpm knuckles & drivetrain.

My Mudder, with custom tires & rims (i still need to finish them), 4X4, beraings, Custom Lift & bodylift, going to get Full Gpm Chassi & Drive train (hopefully for christmas). Has a 6 cell & 180 motor. Currently Broke.(this things snaps stock parts like crazy im all out of extras)

Here are some size comparison pictures

I will get more pics of my whole collection later when i get a chance.

TEAM XI