Thread: My Slash's!
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 12:16 AM
Bored...

Trader Rating: (7)
Default My Slash's!

Since my computer now works completely (looooong story) I thought I would get a few pictures of my two Slashs, one I just got today!

An extremely belated Christmas present, just got it after we went to the Auto Show. Its the brushed version though, so I will have to break in the motor. Its not my choice of color, but it was the only one in stock, so it'll do until I get a new body.

No motor... Took it out for breaking in tomorrow...

I really hope to get it running soon. Cant wait. All the snow melt is making some awesome puddles! Maybe some pictures of it outside, with its big brother.

Onto the 1/10. Its just perfect. Only issue is that the guy I bought it from put in some really soft springs in the back, so the mudflaps drag a little. But it is an excellent truck and I love it! It has a VXL-3S brushless system on board, with some deans plugs and Duratrax 4600 7-cells. Its ready for a Hero Camera, so that explains the windshield hole. Its patched with some clear tape. Its RPM all around, except the front shock tower, and maybe a few other places. I have a new body ready to be painted, and it has a Proline undertray. It was well worth it, especially in the snow. Plus some Proline switch-six rims with bow-tie tires. A little better on its feet with the Proline wheels than the stock wheels.

Got a heck of a deal on it. $175 for all the RPM (minus front/rear bumpers, mudflaps and lights on roof) 2 battery packs, and an already broken in Titan motor. I put in the VXL system.