View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 10:31 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodracer1 View Post
Yes but it is still quick out of the box, faster than any radline out of the box and plus it has FULL upgrades and replacement parts and at any of my LHS' I havent seen a single radline. Not calling out at radlines but you did watch my video right? I'd like to see a radline do that with no broken parts, two days in a row at 36*F Sorry if it sounds harsh but I'm just trying to support my little DT And to your RWD question, most of my larger RC's are RWD, my Nitro Stampede, my overpowered Brushless Traxxas Slash, and yeah. Baja 5B and 5T are RWD too :P
You are right. No local hobby shops carry it. Just like the Mini-Zs lol. Its really too bad.

Your car did take a lot of abuse, to be honest I'd never drive it quite like that lol. However, I do appreciate your input however, I'm a strong AWD supporter. I had no idea the traxxas was rwd!

I don't know how you afford all these cars but if the Micro DT was AWD it would have been no contest. It offends me that an off road vehicle of a small size would not be AWD. The size already limits what it can do as an off road machine enough.