View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 06:30 AM

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to RCHW
Default paint

i use cheap walmart 95 cent spray paint. its cheap and drys fast. i do not tape anyhting on my cars. i take the headlights, taillight, the grill and anything chrome that i do not want painted. its not hard takin this stuff off the car it usually pops right out. but somtimes you have to pry it out with a small straight screw driver. i paint the whole car. it easier and much faster this way. i even paint the windows. after i paint he car and let it dry then i will tape up the the car around the windows then i paitn the windows a gloss black. i think it is easier this way or it is for me. then i put the headlights and grill back in the car. you can either glue them in or i like to melt them . like they come from the factory. just hold the headlight in place take a very small screwdriver heat it over a candle or lighter. then when it gets heated up touch the screwdriver where the headlight and body meet under the car. this melts the headlight plastic to the body plastic. but be careful not to melt too much. and that screwdriver gets really hott and it will burn you. thats how i do my cars.