View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 12:07 AM
All 6's and 7's

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to bondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_guy View Post
Your right, your Xmod truck isn't going into the front lines. That wasn't the point, the point of this entire thread is How to lay QUALITY camo paint, which means it SHOULD look like the machines (tanks, jets, hummers, etc.) that are on the front lines. Otherwise it's a made-up piece of crap paint-job.

On the second pic of your update. Look at the roof...you see all that brown overspray on the tan? It's completely sloppy. The Military teaches discipline and the is not a disciplined paintjob. Once again we never said it had to be shiny or glossy. Just like before I never gave you links to clothes for examples of clean looking camo...you're pulling this crap out of thin air. All the links I've given to you are military aircraft with camo paintjobs that are clean and precise. And no, the camo pattern itself has no rhyme or reason but the shapes and borders along the colors are not faded, oversprayed or sloppy.

I gave you props for nice pictures and good descriptions now you need to actually lay something that's quality, and YES for it to be QUALITY it needs to looks like the real thing.

Since I've been giving you links to planes...heres a link to some ground transportation
http://www.army-technology.com/contr...my_trucks1.jpg

Still....it's anything but messy...surprised?....you shouldn't be.
well my freind, it's the same as always.
the noobs are right and the people who actually know are wrong.
i'm not as nice as my man william here and im going to make a point to pwn every noob that tries to disagree with members who have been there and done that.
there is absolutely no need for you nubers to try to correct established members when all they are trying to do is help you.
if you would look around the forum then you would easily be able to tell who is full of it and who actually knows their ****.

i'm tired of you god**** noobs jumping in with your 2 cents and trying to overthrow the people that have made the same mistakes as you.
take heed in what we say.WE'VE BEEN THERE MAN!!!
there isnt a god**** thing that any of you can do that hasnt been done before or at least tried with a failed attempt.

you younger people need to learn a life lesson here.
try to learn from the older members instead of fighting with them.
argueing with the older members will only make you look like an ***.