View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 09:05 PM

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via AIM to Kaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by drofants View Post
i like ur attention to detail. what is the back cover for the convertible made out of, clear plastic? going off the real car picture it seems that the cover is raised a little when it heads twords the seats. also i bet with your talent you could create some small headrests to give the apperance of seats if you are going for a realistic look . other then that it is comming along real nice. good job .
Yes, I've been making the back cover out of the upgrades packaging. I've been using the plastic from the bodykit packaging and cutting/bending them into the proper shape. In the picture it sticks out a bit becuase it's actually hinged. When everything gets put in place i'll be finishing the shape for it and an actual cloth top for it. I've already bought some cloth to make it so we shall see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang_racer View Post
ya i havent been here for a while and its nice to see that someone got something done lol what are your plans for paint silver, orange, mabey black???, two tone posibly
I'd hate to make you read through all the updates, but if you check through, the official color will be Candy Red, there well also be some black highlights here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodkidd33 View Post
Wow, nice! All I could suggest is to get some 2mm LEDs (The ones in the CL kit.) and stick them in the bumper holes.
That is what I'm doing, I already modded a CL kit for fog lights

Thanks all for the support so far.