View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 07:23 PM

Trader Rating: (0)

Well it been awhile since I have posted here. Here is some changes I have made, this is about where the mods stop.

350z drift car with mild bk (i think)
stage 1 motor with 8-25 gearing, heatsink,lowering kit, yellow socks in the front, red in the back, awd, 0 degree tie-rod, drift wheels, locking wheel nuts,locked rear diff, 9 tooth gear on the front of the driveshaft. need one rear dogbone.

Acura NSX track car with wild bk
stage 2 red motor with heatsink, awd, yellow shocks front and rear, 4.5 tie-rod, bearings

Skyline Track car with wild bk
metal bearings, awd, stage 2 yellow motor with heat sink, 4.5 tie-rod, ground lights and blue shocks in the front and yellow in the rear. has some electrical issues.

Mustang Cobra drag car with mixed bk
Big rear drag tires, stage 1 white motor, locked diff, driveshaft delete mod,blue shocks front and rear, one bearing in the drivetrain,1.5 tie-rod, body lift.

Hummer offroader with mixed bk
ebay Irok tires, lift kit, wide axles, battery relocation, power switch bypass, stage 1 motor (soon to be 180 motor) with 9-25 gearing, gpm heatsink, sealed bearings, awd (still having problems), 3/4 inch body lift, locked rear diff, yellow shocks in the rear, blue in the front, locking wheel nuts and a light kit.

nsx vs. hummer

Corvette Speeder and track car
liths by 2.8-350TBI, stage 2 motor with neo magnets and 8- 24 gearing, 2x3 stacked fets, gpm front cvd's, gpm Rear Dogbones, gpm Rear Wheel shafts, gpm Front and rear knuckles, gpm rear suspension arms, gpm tie rod, gpm tierod cover, custom motor heat sink by fast tim, gpm front upper plate, aluminium rims, bearings, awd, locked rear diff, red springs in the front, yellow in the back, cat 5 antenna. thanks trainboy and 2.8-350TBI.

Rsx Rolling chassis in custom made trophy case

My new track for 40 bucks

i also have 6-7 beater bodies and a f-150.