View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Forum Idiot

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Sweed Send a message via Yahoo to Sweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
Ebay Air Horn! 20 bucks and loud as hell!! My friend wanted one on her subaru so she could show up the Hella Super Tones. Man that thing was sweet for only 20 bucks lol.
Wha?

Quote:
The fogs hardly look OEM to me... look like cheap 20 dollar fogs. but when mounted deep into the bumper and straight i think they will look decent at least.
The ones I have are smaller and not as bright, but they're not that far off. I'll find a few pictures of the OEM lights over the next few days when I get time, and I plan on mounting them this weekend, otherwise it will be another two weeks....

Quote:
Thats gotta be one of the cleanest CRX's ive ever seen. One of the few hondas i like. Whens the Nice exhaust going on. glad your ditching the ricer cannon lol. Black FTW! (ignore hummer, your doing the right thing. i couldnt agree more)

Thanks. I've seen cleaner for not alot more money, but it's getting there. I thought about going turbo with this car, but for the price of the build, I could be rolling a nice Nitrous Set-Up and have money left for other things...

Turbo Build (Make Believe):
$250 -- Intercooler
$150 -- Piping
$500 -- T3/T4 Turbo
$350 -- Mini-Ram Manifold
$300 -- Fuel Pump, Injectors
$450 -- Tuning Products
$600 -- Pistons/Rods
$150 -- Cam Shaft
$350 -- Exhust

That turbo build would hold 250hp+, be tuned good and right, and would cost about $3100. It's a bit high, but I have room to grow on there. Not it does not include the clutch or the proper engine (D16Z6/Y8). Or a good transmission...

Nitrous Build (Make Believe):
$600 -- Nitrous Kit
$600 -- Pistons/Rods
$150 -- Cam Shaft
$300 -- Exhust
$500 -- Tuning

$2200 for a ~200hp+ Nitrous set-up might seem slightly overkill, but the engine (who's price isn't factored in) would be reliable and last. Then there is also bottle re-fills, but I wouldn't be spraying all the time. Just every once in a while. Not completely correct, but I'm lazy right now...
"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen"

Last edited by Sweed; 12-04-2008 at 03:01 PM..