Thread: Real Drive Cars
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 05:02 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
I'd make the wiring a little "prettier" before I even though of hooking up 7.4V Lithium-Chem batteries into that board. Not only will the board not be able to handle it, all those solder joints are going to heat up fairly quickly and cause a major disturbance electronically. Hopefully your Lithiums don't go "KABOOM!. We like you as a moderator, we don't need your hands blown off.
I tided up the motor wiring and I still to need to wire in three of the 'spare' wires - all three of them provide a connection from the power board to the larger board, in the last picture you can see them next to the deans plug. The long red wire was originally attached to one of the battery trays - obviously I have removed them so I just soldered it onto the deans plug joint.

Maybe I'll try a stock battery tray instead of the liths - be ashame to waste a brand new set!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodracer1 View Post
Nice! You are really re-building it! Please post the link to the website! I can't find it!
Yeap still a few parts to add - need to dig out some stock gen1 front knuckles and put those on next!

What website? ebay? Heres the link to a Skyline:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-28-Nissan-Skyl...QQcmdZViewItem

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....

Last edited by TheB1GDude; 01-18-2008 at 05:05 PM..