View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 07:47 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

StangRacer- Notice that back tire, see how flexed out the rear axle is! The front tire that fell in the hole was still a foot off the ground, and that's with the frame on the ground...

Bondo- I almost got the CST10 stuck in the same sort of crap the Laser fell in!

This field has a bunch of 1-2 foot deep holes a few feet wide. I was following the tire marks left by the laser to go rope it up, and drove right into one I missed when driving the laser in the field (the idea was to park it behind some trees). Same tire fell in too! Was able to rock it out on the 2nd try and just drove over the tree to the left to avoid the hole... lol. Yanked the car up and out with no problem! Then backed over that same tree again to avoid the hole. Very wide truck..

Found a place to park the laser, it will either
A) Be sold to Lemons, and race in glory
B) Be taken back out to the dirt, finished off, and scrapped.

But, for all the mocking I do of the K-Car family, this perticular crap box is a tough little monkey. Whether it was gettin 4 feet of air, or shooting backwards out of ditches (almost got stuck in that one!), it held it's crap together.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 08-11-2009 at 07:52 PM..