Trader Rating: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananabrain View Post
Cool, everyone has a mini-z but me. lol
Or at least it seems like that.
Haha its ok, with time you'll find a nice deal eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoriganalRiD3R1967 View Post
145? woah nice deal, what bodies are you thinking of getting, that ones pretty banged up lol
I'm dead set on getting the Blue 240z body that just came out from R246 to replicate the Devil Z from Wangan Midnight. Anything after that is just a hard choice lol too many bodies!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by okoye View Post
don't put lube on it at all bad idea. to get it to roll more you will need to adjust the throttle trim on it to forward just a little bit so that it slightly accelerates like when you ease of the clutch of a real car.
Yup found out it helped a little, but the rolling resistance compared to my xmod is still much higher. Its tight to even push!! But its definitely not binding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blt456 View Post
Um, by roll I think he means by how free the drive train is. The thing is that I know your owner had a pn70t motor in there, and if you don't break in the brushes and bushing so that they are smooth your car will stop fast. This is because of the bushings being tight when made in the factory. Even if you have brand new bearings, all clean with motor spray, your car will still stop fast due to the bushings. Adjusting throttle trim would basically mask the issue but not fix it.
Yes I found that out after I figured out how to get to the motor lol. You hit the nail on the head, I tried to just spin the motor with the gear and it doesn't want to move much. I don't know much about motors, but is one way to "break it in" to just let it run off 1 AAA battery til the battery is dead? Yeah the throttle trim helped but it didn't fix it at all. Thanks for info though its good to know

After drifting it some more today, I managed to break off another part on the front bumper LOL it was a love tap too! The front is just all cracked up and it fell off after a small tap to the wall. Its ok though, I gotta get some pics of it with scale duck tape up later too Its definitely a drifter!

EDIT: Ok, lets just say duct tape sucks for fixing Mini-Z bodies lol. It doesn't want to stick at all, but I made it work. Not as small as I wanted but it was hard to get it any smaller or else it wouldn't stick. I tried to tape the broken piece back on too, its not very strong... Its going to fall off after one drift session i know it

And one pic of its good side

Team X.I.

Last edited by WhiteCharisma; 07-31-2010 at 09:07 PM..