View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 01:33 AM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to torredo
Default New project for the nephew....

My 11 year old nephew comes to me tonight holding his Xmod Gen1 with a wheel missing, the radio busted and its soaked in water.
I guess his asshole of a brother decided to so this just in spite....Jackass!

so....ive taken the Xmod out of the garbage where he threw it in, with the most hurt eyes ive ever seen! the poor kid saved forever for this Xmod when it came out (88.00CDN) when he was like 9-10 yrs old.
So ive taken it home and stipped it down, replaced all the wheels with new mesh as one was missing for his 5-star type. All new lug nuts, New 350z body which i got from Xmodsnut (this was supposed to be my body....) but because the Supra bod was fubar'd....i decided to do this out of the kindness of my heart, 350z's arent easy to get over here so he will LOVE this car now!

I have to swap out the drive shaft to accomodate for the new 350z body, so ill have to make a custom one since the 350z never came with one? not to hard! oh well....

Gave him a full set of bearings and locked out the diff and have to sacrifice a radio so he can use it along with a new set of crystals.

man i hate kids that take it out on other like this! just ARROGANCE!!
if it was my kid that did this to his brother....i would have grounded his *** for weeks and made him pay for it out of allowance or w/e the case.