View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 07:55 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Blade.

How's this, I got my 1989 Toyota Camry, at $600.00 Canadian. You dislike Toyota, well. This is one **** good vehicle.

It's pretty hard to find an 80's V12 BMW up here. Sorry chap. Cannot help you out there.(Not bimmer, it's beamer. Learn to spell )

I can pick up a 1980's Jetta for about $500.00 here in town, has the diesel engine in her, and runs perfectly fine. Why don't I pick it up? Rather not waste space in my driveway nor' am I arguing with you about items. Maybe you should realize the factor that not everything you think is reality, maybe you should get your head out of your arse and have a sense of diginity and allow yourself to be open minded instead of a close minded ignorant asshat, (and at that I'm expecting some points with that sentence.) You show no respect to anyone on this forum, you bash members. Who in fact probably have more knowledge than you. Where do you source your information? I see that you edit your posts, and then put in more information. Are you googling these facts? Are you using that site, Jalopnik? I'm curious. How are you getting this information? Cause' I know your highschool Auto class don't give you that information. I've gone through the courses in College to get my Auto-Ticket.

Hell, I was doing first year college in grade 12. What are you doing? Still working as a pizza boy delivering pizza's in your Kirby car? I think so. I might be younger than you, but I am a whole lot smarter than you.

What is this BS in that Chev. thread? I see none, seeing as you gave me a challenge, that I will not fulfill for your lacking. Try and bend steel piping. Do it, because I can. I can do it without a pipe-bender. You cannot say anything until you have tried it, and yet you still flap your jaw at every little item. You are truely turning into something that I dislike, a lazy hypocrite.

You say I got mad? You've got to be kidding me on this. I am enjoying your comments to my posts. All you are doing is feeding me, and making it easier to troll you.

You've stepped on un-easy ground, now it's your move Phillip Thomas.(I got your name from Facebook, good job on finding stuff on Facebook! Look at how smart you are!)

Also, since when was it ok to use 'boi' as a term for boy? Pretty sure it was fanboy last time I checked. God, you should learn how to spell... Pretty sure you've become a ricer in fact. Your claiming this is only for a DD. F' That. Your close minded, you claimed Camaro rules all, now your bending over for that CRX and that PoS Miata. Hell, that isn't even a good year for the Miata. Useless garbage is what it is. Yet, calling me Tommy Boy isn't going to change a thing, sure my name is Tom. What's it to you? Pretty sure you got your name the same way I did. From our parents, however.. I'm not sure what kind of clique you grew up in. As far as I know, your an a-hole and will always be one.

If you think you can call someone out, then do it right now. Call me out, call me out right now, and don't edit your post this time. Cause' you have no knowledge what-so-ever, and when you google your information you then edit your post. I watch, I learn.

Good-day Phillip. It's your turn, and I've already pinned down your king.