Thread: Dsi LL
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 06:13 PM
Life is like a game

Trader Rating: (0)

i saw a size comparison of two online and they made the dsi ll way bigger than the original dsi, and i think that the dsi just lost all aspects of portability by getting so big. i mean the dsi ll's screen is .5in smaller than a psp screen including having to close the dsi that thing is gonna be huge. i never thought of the ds, ds lite, dsi, or dsi ll as a gaming device just a toy. (not to cause any arguments but i find the ipod touch/iphone more of a gaming device than the ds,thats why i own a psp in my honest opinion is the better gaming device) I also think this is what the dsi should've been instead of another version of the dsi, all those people who just bought a dsi could be kinda mad, kinda like the situation with psp go. idk if anyone has heard of the price for this thing 20,000 yen (about $220). insane if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder121 View Post
not so secret anymore but this is so sexy i'm gonna mix spanish and english together muy=very + sexy=sexy = smexy *very sexy* but i love the version more than the stock it just looks so nice idk how to explain myself.