View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 01:34 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Winner- You do realize E30s are common in the 24 hours of Lemons too? But hey, you ignored just about every SCCA and Spec Miata racing series out there, along with all levels of amateur racing.. Now, if you're going to bring in DTM cars, well might I interest you in comparing apples and oranges? Total race cars =/= street cars. You've yet to bring any real arguments to the table, trying to discount the Miata in racing is pretty silly if you've ever paid attention to motor sports, especially in amateur racing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade. View Post
Winner claims a good point in this. Phillip, seeing as your influx to even bothering with reading our posts and seeing only a few items, only to me seems ironic. Your claiming that the Combustion engine is older than Leaf Springs, got news for you. The Leaf Spring is older. Far older, older than a steam powered engine, a coal powered engine. It's a Roman Invention in the B.C. Ages, when they made Horsedrawn Chariets for War.
And the wheel is older than all of that, not making any progress here kiddo. You've still yet to have an actual reason against the Vette suspension, just pathetic gripes about it being "old", which is no good argument.

As for your rant above, it's so full of factless *****ing, hypocrisy (***** about spelling, and then misspell words) and now personal complaining (a true sign that you've run out of logical arguments about the topic at hand) it's notta bother to respond to. You've proven your ignorance countless times on this site, the only thing you manage to do is get wordier. Unless you can respond to my initial arguments (not sarcastic bull**** and wordplay) about any of the models I've talked about, you've got nothing to stand on. Get over yourself Tommy boy.

FWIW I edit to pickup on spelling/grammar errors mostly, but little info actually changes.

And saying I'm close minded with my crop of car choices? Le sigh.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 10-07-2010 at 12:40 PM..