View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
As mentioned, old E30s aren't bad (but if we're strictly talking performance, the Miata is a better car). But defend your point that all BMWs are good, go big, get the V12.

for the price the miata is better but for track the bmw will win, besides how many mazda touring cars are there? oh yea. i know

lemon's 24H thats just what i want to drive around daily.
The problem with you being a BMW fanboi is that you have heavy bias. Bad for you is you can't find any fault with that, and have thus far defended BMW/German cars with little reason for the sake of this topic.

i am not bias, i am actually very open minded, but i also have strong opinions, and when you go around saying " the honda crx is the only good handling car in the 80's" or w/e it was then that strong opinion jumps in. and i will admit that bmw's do have there flaw but it was almost never huge. and if im a bmw fanboi then i must also be a ford, chevy, audi, nissan, and subaru fanboi.

Hell, you even attempted to say I liked, approved of, or had some acceptance of Toyota, their problems, or the Prius.

i never actually said you liked, approved, or had any acceptance of toyota, but you have fallen under the spell of japanese death traps as seen by your last two cars, and that was just to point out what japan has been kind enough to give us, a car that trys to kill you, but they didnt do that in japan

XBL Gamer Tag : Roar Pants

Last edited by winner; 10-06-2010 at 08:31 PM..