View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 12:31 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Blade.

I'm ignorant....

However, leaf's are OLD, completely useless in a vehicle that is and was built for an American based super-car... Viper > Vette in this case. Viper has the four wheel independant coil suspension, with a much larger engine at that. However, this is not here nor' there so with that being said, what I just said about the Viper and Vette are useless.

Anyways... BMW's are yes, expensive. Yet they are a ****ed good vehicle make, same as Volkswagen. Who gave us the diesel engine? The germans. Who gave us an 8 Speed Automatic in an SUV that has a diesel engine? Volkswagen. Who owned Volkswagen and used it as a cover-up for many items? Adolf Hilter who was Austrian.

Audi ; Owns Lambo. Made the Lambo's far better because of the Quattro AWD system. Also gave them a hell of a lot more space, and a relaxed feeling.

Porsche ; Let me see an Asian/American company make a vehicle that is NEAR perfect with weight, with the vehicle being rear engine rear wheel driven(or AWD.)

Volkswagen ; Lowest priced German vehicles, but all in all, still extremely good. Doesn't matter if it has electrical problems, go out and buy a new wiring harness from some OEM company and do the work yourself. It doesn't take that long if you know what you are doing.

Mercedes ; Never really compensated much for them... Never really true toned to how great or how horrible they were. So this area I am un-concerned about.

BMW ; Expensive to repair, like you noted. Yet, treat them good and they live for a long time. That goes for all vehicles, treat them well and you can have a vehicle roll over to 750***miles/kilometers.

Toyota ; Pretty decent vehicles engine wise. Body not so great due to the rust issues... However, any Japanese made computer in any Toyota and you will not have the problems as the American made computer in any Toyota's. Sticky accelerator, ECM problem. Found in, the American built computer.

Tom.

Nice doublepost