View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 12:40 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to BulletsRain

Missed a few posts so I'll update. Lift kit came last week, got it put on today. Pics tomorrow... here is my post from JF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep0312 View Post
Still nothing?
Wow your good, you posted right when I got the Jeep, no joke.

It took the shop 12 hours to complete. They ran into some problems a long the way and had to fix them. They also only had one guy working on it. Apparently they didn't have the right spring compressors so they had to take the front LCA's off.

My Mom and Dad dropped it off at my work at like 9:20ish. After they went out to eat and took it... :rofl:

It looks awesome! Sure looks a lot higher than 3.5 inches though! :thumbsup:

It still needs to be aligned, the shop said they didn't have the stuff to do it with so it will have to be put off a few days. Driving around though, it didn't really seem all to bad. No DW yet.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am very pleased with it, and love it. It looks like a beast now.

Although... there is a problem. One of my freaking Cragar Soft 8's had a hole about the size of a pin head in it. So it is slowly leaking air. Good thing I got 5 rims, we are going to fix it tomorrow.

I will post pics up tomorrow. The jeep looks great though, even with my 5 old tires and wheels in the back it didn't even look like it was sagging. :thumbsup: