Thread: - Project R32 -
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 10:11 PM

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via AIM to Kaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faze. View Post
It looks uneven because he's using macro to show close ups. No one in person will ever be able to focus that close. I'm sure it looks perfect in real life.
I wouldn't blame it on macro, I know it skews things a bit, but it was similar with his fit, the vents are a bit uneven and i'm just saying the files will help clean it up. The macro will show you things you don't necessarily notice close up, sometimes the lighting will catch micro bumps that you don't see. This was evident in pics of his White NSX too. Sometimes you just don't see things and the macro will show it, and if you compare it to what your eyes see you'll know the differences.

I use macro too, and in these pics you clearly see it needs to be leveled out. If anything the macro helps me complete jobs with my micro files. it just shows me the uneven lines and even on angled shots i know whether its the pics or not. (A factor being how close or far away the camera is. The further away but closer zoomed the more skewed the lines than the closer you put the camera and the more zoom you try.) I'm not the expert here on it but thats my experience with my camera.

There's no doubt its near perfect, but the files will help make it perfect vs near perfect. That's all I'm suggesting.