View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 04:33 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Blade.

I'm sorry, but you have said "Oh I'll get a vid. of it running" like 2 or 3 times now. Your updating this thread with no pictures...

Why even bother putting a post up if there is no valid items that we as a forum can view at. We can't imagine the stuff you put down in your thread. I'm sorry if I'm coming off a little harsh, but all I see is a thread with a few pictures, and posts claiming to put videos up. I see a huge fault in this, no videos and pictures make a boring thread. I'm not sure how you can get comments on your engine, draintrain, body, interior, electrics, or anything unless you post pictures and have a more detailed post afterwards.

Take some thought into your post, yes I know your "updating" this, but truely it looks to me like bumping.

People post to pictures the majority of the time. If you can supply the pictures, people will view your thread more, and post on your thread more.

Pictures pictures pictures.

If you have a cell phone with a camera, who cares if the picture is blurry, send it right to your email addresse' and slam it onto Photobucket! Post it up in here.

It seems like your doing your work right, but I want to hear and see this Camaro run, but I can't without a video.

Blade.