Thread: Chi_town_ballin
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 03:02 PM

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Skyline5654 Send a message via MSN to Skyline5654 Send a message via Yahoo to Skyline5654

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3luvofyourlife View Post
Is this not what I asked for in the first place? I asked everyone who was supposed to get something to let me know, AND NO ONE DID!

Anyways, I just got off the phone with Johnny.

He says to Skyline---He sent everything but the truck. He said he's talked to you and told you he didn't know that was part of the deal because what you were sending wasn't worth everything he sent you AND the truck. So which truck is he supposed to give you?

MC4L--- He says he gave you everything but the STI body. He said he told you he couldn't find one, and as soon as he got one he would send it. And since this is an ongoing issue of who hasn't gotten what, have you sent the crystals you owe Johnny? I believe you told me you still owed him 3 or 4 of them.

vzereeys- He said the chassis was an honest mistake. He talked to you and told you as soon as he got his hands on a chassis for the f150, he would get it sent out, but then you said you were going to sue him. Which, if you were going to sue me, I wouldn't have sent anything either. But he is willing to send it to you anyways.

Now, if that's it, I need some names and addresses here. I've got vzereeys. Musclecars, what's your name and stuff again, so when I ask people if they got it, I can know what was written on it. So let me know the ENTIRE description of the box and what was in it. You showed me the pictures, but I barely remember what it looked like. Just that the bottom of one chassis was red.

And as Numbchux said, I really don't want someone saying something negative again. Because I honestly don't really even have to be doing this for anyone of you. I chose to get involved to make everyone in all the situations happy. I know what he's gotten and hasn't gotten. I'm taking my time and money to get this taken care of, so let's get this taken care of so the mods can shut this thing down for good!!!
I sent the hummer and the bk and he never sent his part of the deal and I was supposed to get the yellow F150 with all the stuff that I posted before, and if he doesn't want to ship it fine just give me my stuff back. That is all I am asking

Last edited by Skyline5654; 03-26-2007 at 03:13 PM..