Thread: Chi_town_ballin
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 01:34 AM

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Skyline5654 Send a message via MSN to Skyline5654 Send a message via Yahoo to Skyline5654

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbchux View Post
OK, obviously this is getting us nowhere. Johnny and Stephanie....obviously there are multiple issues, and the common factor is you. coincidence? maybe....but highly unlikely. and the fact that you went out of your way to say that you are only interested in trades, and do not want to sell things for $$ puts up a red flag for me. now, don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just explaining what I see, and why it looks really, REALLY bad when you get defensive and insulting. what little leverage you have is disappearing quickly.

so, in the interest of solving this ASAP. Who still has outstanding issues related to Chi_town? I want to hear no more accusations or claims. just a list of what you think you were supposed to receive, and didn't. is it just vzereeys and MC4L? or are there more people? and what, exactly, is still missing in this situation.
I didn't get mine either.
I traded him a hummer with bk
and was supposed to kit a F150 with swampers, custom lift, lith batterys and charger, and the motor was supposed to be 65k

Last edited by Skyline5654; 03-26-2007 at 01:43 AM..