View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 11:35 PM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855

Quote:
Originally Posted by ling427ttvette View Post
Exactly the idea that I had to fix it but I didn't have any spare parts to do it.

Glad to see it's in good hands. I'll admit I do miss it, but I have a feeling when I get my Slash next week it won't bother me as much.
i just used some of the spare parts in the back, and im not exactly sure where i even got the servo, it was in my parts bin though. yeah im sure when you get the slash you will have a blast with it.

well i took them out today, and for some reason these have more glitching and twitching than my xmods do. one of them stops every once in a while and does nothing. the other one started, towards the end of playing with it, kinda jerking when you hit the throttle. you can see it in the video but its just in forward. should i just upgrade the electronics?

got them dirty, and now have to clean them up. i was drifting the one around for a little bit on some small loose gravel at the inlaws. and took it through the yard.
the other i think i am going to set it up for jumping things. it actually did real well. with the exception of the glitching, and the litte accident it had with the pipe i was jumping. nothing major just pulled the shock outta the cup where it hooks. was able to put it back together and it seems alright.
heres some videos.
first one is in my kitchen, and the dog loves this lol.

heres one of the things i was jumping

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526