View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 01:36 AM
aka xmod4life

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Kustom Send a message via MSN to Dr. Kustom

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadV8 View Post
Wow as usual Dr. Kustom makes us all look bad with our build skills..

lol jk looks sick i love the look of those tires. Can you put a comparison shot next to the swamper?
Both tires are made by Aoshima, the Dueler are smaller than the Super Swamper, and compare to the Super Swamper, those Dueler are hard, but still have pretty good grip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
How is the clearance on the front tires? May be just the angle of the picture, but it looks like there could be a rubbing issue at compression?

Looking sweet, though.

Cheers,
Kyle.
Thanks Kyle! On the earlier stage, it was sitting on a monster chassis with extended axles, but now its on an overland chassis, so I'll need to re-do the front fender, the front wheels does rub, its so bad that it can't even turn, I'll need it sand down the front wheel well and make the front wheel arches bigger, but for the rear, when the suspension are compressed, it have no rub at all. Here's a side view of the truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingISdrifting View Post
yes a a pic of rear clearance too please. Are you doing this out of your kind heart or how much are they paying you? IF your doing this for free you are one cool guy!!! BTW where did those duelers come from?
Here's some pics of the rear wheel well.

I got those Dueler from my Aoshima Pajero model kit. I charge $20 to work on any body, but it might be more depending on the job and you will need to pay for the materials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azngtboi88 View Post
APR s2000 nice! Nice work on the AP2 headlights! Is it staying red?
I need an s2000 body to match my car....hmm they are so hard to find .
Thanks Azngtboi88, the AP2 will be yellow with some CF decal to match the owner's 1:1. True that they are getting harder to find though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue504life View Post
thats a good looking truck, the wide body kinda reminds me of the 2010 raptor
Thanks blue504life.