View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 07:25 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (-1)

Well, I got a spyder Imagine, Nohting done too it, Just a bigger barrell, and Pressure bar'ed over, Plus cranked.
Never any problems expect It eats O-rings,
I got it up for sale, With a bunch of gear, But heres a few pictures of My guns and gear.

Now for the other thing, Its a Pretty new, mint Paintball gun., and Another cheap one, And alot of EXPENSIVE gear.
-1st gun is A Spyder Imagine, Its a great gun, Fast, Pretty accurate, Used about 5 times or soo. Does has some "Tough Love" Scrathes Just from the normal stuff, For any of you that know paintball. Its eletric... Has 3 modes. Semi Auto, 3-shot Burst, and Fully Auto. The gun Fires about 17 BPS on Co2 [BPS = Balls per second], The gun doesnt really chop paint too much, It is a 150 dollar, brand new gun.
-2ed gun is a cheapy, wall mart one, I think I bought it for 30 bucks, Uh, around 8 Bps If your good, Needs a CO2 holder... // Drop forward.

Now for the gear....
-Game face Case - Empty, no Paint.
-JT paintball case with Velcro straps.
-Pure Energy 20 Oz. Tank, CO2, Needs Rehyrdo'ed !!BEFORE!! 03-2009
-JT paintball gloves, with cut off fingers
-Camo Hopper cover, never used!
-Red'z Flex-Tech Pods, 4 blue, Reverseable, with little pocket, this alone costed me 35 Bucks!
-Extreme Rage mask, Tinted googles, With a cooling fan, This thing never fogged on me, Alone costed me 40 bucks!
-Gun comes with charger and barrell plug pictured... Gun does need a o-ring witch only cost's about $1, so yeah,...

-Heres the pictures.

Sorry for 56k and it was just posted from a for sale thread so sorry

Last edited by Lowrideit; 02-13-2008 at 07:28 PM..