View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 08:14 AM
XMS moderator

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to tayyab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
Depending on what motor you install, your drivetrains going to snap...and quickly. See if you can incorporate some highquality plastic gears in there. (Like ones off of a 1:10) The gears (from what I've seen from FLL (First Lego League) will snap/crack/chip really easily. And those were with 130size motors, not 540/550size.

I like the idea. Very creative. A+ for that.
really? i guess i will have to look for a better solution.......off a 1:10? sorry only have 3, and all working condition. when i go to my HS will see what i can get.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodracer1 View Post
wow, very creative. i would have never thought to try it
thanks

i dont think i will have an update for a week or two now.....im going to lahore(city near where i live, 4 and a half hr drive) for EID(islamic festival)
will get some more $ and go to hobby store, hopfully i am can find better quality drivetrain.......also i am going to pick up a a body, hobby remote, sevro, motors etc. after that i will have some progress, not before
im thinking of going nitro gas.......but its hell expensive and i dont know much about them, i only have one, FW-05T chassis, i think i'll save it for my next project