View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 04:29 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiberworkz View Post
That is a pretty nice truck!
Is it a real 350 Sport or does it just have the sport grille?
Actually i don't know, it probable is, but thats the way i bought it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterhunter View Post
Thats a pretty nice truck! hope you ont have too many pot holes where you drive or your gonna bend the **** outa those rims.
I will try & miss them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydfanYodaman View Post
congrats...nice truck...hope it treats you well...gotta love impulse buys =)
Yea, they can make or break you. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ling427ttvette View Post
God I love that body style of Chevy.. looks absolutely great, minus those wheels. Too big, needs a lot more sidewall. A set of 18's would look worlds better, atleast to me.

Enjoy it, I'm wanting to get one myself.. thinking about going with an 86 or so 4x4. :drooooooollllllll:
I think they look fine, but hey thats just me, good luck on getting a truck like that. They are either too expensive or rust buckets. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotmikal View Post
Is it just the perspective I'm seeing it from, or is that RPM meter mounted directly in front of the speedometer?
It is the rpm gauge, why the guy put it in front of the speedometer, i have no idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythekid1 View Post
It seems so to me too. Strange some one would want such a large rpm gauge, concidering its a automatic.
Well the truck was built for racing & was never finished, although its an automatic, it has racing parts in it. I plan on moveing the rpm gauge pretty soon to a more conveintent location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
I like it, but sell those rims to the ghetto and get something proper on there. They ruin the look of an otherwise good looking truck
Thanks, i would get rid of the rims but i have no idea of what other rims i would get.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydfanYodaman View Post
hope you got your down payment for the honda back
Sadly i didn't , but on the bright side it was only a $50 down payment.

Also here are some engine pics, this is before the serpentine belt & idler pully were replaced & before i put the hood pins on it & cleaned up the motor.

TEAM XI