View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 01:56 AM
dirtlover/moderator

Trader Rating: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PingPong View Post
Flyod!!! I'm really happy to see you updating this and to see you getting your garage set up. You might have to hire some more mechanics to get some of that inventory through. It's awesome to see that you finally got that SLR and I hope the other two beside it are treating you well
yeah i've been a little more inspired with the new additions and the warm weather...i am still a long ways from some of your recent scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerpower View Post
Nice garage!
The little tool chests,batteries,creepers, and other little details are amazing.

The collection of Xmods are sweet too.
The Maine state trooper car is sweet. I used to live in Maine and have gotten pulled over by a state trooper of two but none of them had a car like that. I just can't picture that trooper car making it through a Maine winter.lol

...................Anyways, great collection and garage. More pics of the garage would be great!
thanks...the garage has been just an idea for the longest time...been slowly getting accessories here and there when they are cheap...i've got 3 different sets so far...and an xmas ornament(the largest tool box) LOL...still a couple more sets i'd like to get to kinda fill the nooks n crannies haha

and i made the troopa supra LOL cus my wife was from there...i was born/raised in RI...i coulda gone with the dark blue/light blue paint sheme but i always thought that it was kind of blah/drab...i had to add my own spin on it i guess...got all the decals in the right locations tho...it would make one badass trooper in the summers LOL ayuh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTKO View Post
Great collection and detailed shop! I can't get over the miniature fender covers in the last pic! That is the first time I have ever seen those!
thanks man i appreciate the kind words...it amazes me all the things that people make to scale...there is a great variety of things out there to fit anyones theme/ideas...i will try to get some better pics of the shop and the accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_Xmods View Post
Nice shop! Looks like you need another to house all them cars. Wanna put some in my shop?

The black mustang looks factory painted. Great job on that!
yeah its a little packed in the pics LOL...working on an interesting storage solution to see if i can fit some more cars in there too...just a bit differently

thanks...the black mustang is from the last gen3 release...i just painted up the mild kit and added the hood and louvers...appreciate all the great comments

going to try to move some things around...and adjust the lighting...the yellowness to the pics is making me nuts...yet i hate the washout of using the flash...oh well hopefully some better shots tomorrow...

Team X.I.