View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 07:01 PM
All 6's and 7's

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to bondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird999 View Post
aw, you didn't get the door correct. well, if you just plain didn't notice it, i'm sure nobody else will. other than that, sweet! seems a tad too long though, but it's very sweet. great job!
i did notice that but i believe i coverred it in the first post.
time played a huge factor in the outcome.
the length is such because it was originally cut to fit a hummer chassis but i wasn't happy with the hieght so it went on an extended evo after it was already together and puttied.
again,time came into play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydfanYodaman View Post
came out great man...your shop makes a nice place for a foto shoot...the red tools and such accent the stripe nicely...and vice versa...looks sweet...oh BTW saw mini ateam figures on ebay the other night if u r interested

what scale were they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
Freakin COOL!

Now, where's talking Mr. T?
who do you thimk was taking the pictures???
i was off getting drunk with face and hannibal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITT222 View Post
Is it attached to the chassis? up front it looks like the fornt bumper is just sitting on the front clip.

Regardless that is one AWSOME looking van. great job turning that Dodge into a GMC! Mr. T would be proud!

that was one of my concerns at the beginning of the build.
i didn't have much to go on(had to build the bumper) and had to mount the shell + the brushgaurd.
my solution was to add a solid piece of styrene stock behind the bumper spanning between the rails of the brushgaurd,the front clip screws into the styrene stock.

thanks for all the cool posts guys.
please keep in mind though that i only had 2 weeks to turn a halved dodge van that was missing most of the parts into a GMC A-Team van.

cheers,