View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289

It is considered a resto job, because right now its not drivable or reliable. I need to be 100% sure there will not be anymore water coming in the car, so no more large rust parts, although the chances of rust building up near the rear seats will be almost impossible, because the seats will soak up the water and start to stink. I didnt mean the rear window, I ment both side rear windows, I've got to send some stuff from ebay and see all what I have left, but chances are I have to get some more money.

I walked for more than 5 hours yesterday, just to get some money from the bank, from a friends house and to get the rust crap and the rubberized paint for the underbody. I know what your saying exactly bondo, I understand, I'm not stupid, just going to leave it the way it is and hope it doesnt get worse because I know it will. I would have to say prolly in June or sooner I'll have enough money to get new floor pans, core support, and most of the other stuff I need. I'm going to end up removing the Edlebrock carb/intake, because it takes too much gas. I've tunned it, messed with it, and it still doesnt just start up in the morning like it should, I have to hit the gas a couple times to get it to fire properly, still doesnt really matter though.

I will be glad when I finally get this thing registered. I'm not sure if I already said it, but the cops here (whihc are mostly as*es all the time, will let me go to the gas, but not like every day or every week, I havent had to get gas yet, I got some already. Basicly, I have to call a cop before I go).

I'm 100% sure I will be going to car shows even if the condition isnt that great.