View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Will do when the front end is finished. Right now it's just bolted snuggly together for mock-up. We'll have to tear it down for the disk brake swap anyways, so at that point new lower ball joints go in both sides. Trust me, that side has gone to hell Driver's side wasn't much better in terms of ball-joint health

Quote:
This is starting to look really, really nice, Texan. Awesome work and determination.

Cheers,
Kyle.
Thanks man.

Quote:
B. E. A . UUUTIFUL!!

looks awesome. but what the hell you workin in good clothes and shoes for lol. you'll learn quick not to do that haha. look good though.

my buddy just finished his prosteet truck yesturday, when he post pics on myspace of it ill have to show ya, its right up your ally, you'll love it
Thanks man!

I've been in the garage for 17 years, I know the dress code. But, Vans are shoes, shoes get dirty, shoes can get cleaned. And I had a jacket on most of the day, just after turnign that truck with no power steering, well, I was all worked up and such.

Power steering pump will be put on ASAP.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere