Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 02:09 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

Thanks. Yeah, life just gets pretty busy with the family and 2 jobs. The problem I get myself into is wanting to collect all Xmods, when I really only need 1 or 2. I really have to control myself. I've got tons of Xmods but I really only play with one, it's Gen 1 Skyline body on a Evo VIII chassis with stage 2 motor and all wheel drive with the drift wheels and light kit. It's a lot of fun. I don't know why I felt the need to hoard as many Xmods as I could get my hands on. I'll try to limit my self to one of the new line if it comes out.

The funny thing about Xmods is it's hit and miss. For every 1 car I bought that drove good and tracked straight, there were two that I couldn't get to go straight no matter what I did to it. Kind of annoying, I should have returned them, but I didn't.

The best car I've owned was the Evo VIII, right out of the box it drove straight and drifted nicely, even with rear wheel drive and a stock motor, I was driving it on the smooth tile at the mall.

This is just me remenicing about the past and ranting.

I got into Micro Ts too, those are a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to the new 1/24th scale Rally Car that will soon be out.