View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 12:01 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

A few quick updates whilst I wait on my new body :rockon2:

A few months back I purchased a Dynamite Tazer 15T 1/10 ESC from Goodfellaz, it had a Deans Mini plug on the motor wire so I needed to swap that our for a Deans Ultra plug, I found a eBay seller doing 10 pairs of plugs for 10 bucks they of course had to be located in China to get such a price but I figured whatever and ordered them, the Post Office claimed they tried to delivery them two weeks after they shipping but as I work from home I know they didn't!! Anyways after a long battle with the Post Office, the seller and PayPal I managed to get another set shipped out to me and they finally arrived a few days ago.

The ESC and Motor plugs have been swapped out for the Ultra plugs, the ESC has been mounted, everything has been connected and finally the ESC was programmed, I'm really happy with it's performance and hope one day to add a lower turn motor as the 27T SuperSport I have in there right now is a little high of a wind count for my liking.

Below are a few quick photos of the newly installed ESC, with any luck the new body should be here in the next few weeks and then I'll do a whole bunch of photo updates

Enjoy!

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....