View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleXmodder(akaXXX) View Post
Good points.. I considered all those options. I was planning on going with a Speedy 05BB (I use those for everything) KHG wants some Lith power, so for this build Im going to make a pack using the AAA size liths.. It will be able to run some good Nimh AAA cells for drifting, and he will be able to just pop in some Liths for fun when ever wanted. Im not going full force with the GPM, it's expensive so Ill just be doing a few key parts. Right now I have the drift kit, but I was hoping to get suggestions for tires (And I got a few.. Ill have to check those out.. I will be making a custom TriX chassis, just started looking it over though. Thanks for the suggestions.
since lipo is 3.7 volts per AAA, it would have to be rewired in 2p2s. How do you plan to make the switch easy since standard Nimh are 1.5V and need to be in 4s configuration? I mean I know you can wire it up but "just pop in lipo when he wants to have some fun" is what I'm not understanding.