View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 06:06 PM
retired xmodder

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to mycrors4

el-updato
it was Bunny Day yesterday, so ya'll get a cute bunny first

now for the update:
for Easter, my family went over to my cousin's new home. needless to say it's an awesome house, they live right next to a hiking trail and a golf course.
These are the cousins that are into rc. at our last meet up, my brother broke a rear hub and a body mount his t2, along with one of my cousins, who broke the rear toe block on his t2
my other cousin prefers running nitro, and he had his xxx-nt. didnt break last time. Sadly, yesterday he only had half a tank of fuel left

anyways, we went to the beginning of the hiking trail, which was basically a dirt road with some gravel thrown in there and some weeds and whatnot. the beginning splits up into a walking trail and a crawling trail for short wheelbase full sized jeeps and yota's.
we were right where it splits up.
as we're all having fun and stuff. my cousin's xxx-nt runs out of fuel maybe 8 minutes in?
after he ran out of fuel, all 4 of us(my 2 cousins, my brother and i)all took turns driving my car.
crash after crash, it held up strong until maybe half an hour in. my cousin(the one who runs the xxx-nt) went a bit to fast and lost control(it was expected, my tires are straight up slicks now loool) and he hit a tree root. the buggy did about 6 flips in mid are and landed on it's rear right wheel on a rock surrounded by thick weeds. it hit the rock and flipped into the weeds.
we run over to get it and well.. i'll let the pix do the talking.
i only have one "action"(not really action) shot, because my phone camera was being derp.
i brought the car home and left it as is til now. nothing has changed since the crash(minus un-plugging the battery)

^^^^^ el "action" shot

^^^^^ it's all innocent and clean looking.. until you take the body off lol

^^^^^ that is a lump in the tire. i do not know what it is, and i dont plan to find out lol

^^^^^ el dirt

^^^^^ el damage

the total cost of the damage?
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...n-Bushings-RC8
$4.59
and i already have a bag of shock bushings and hinge pin bushings, so it was technically free
enjoy

Check out my B/S/T Thread

Want remixes of some songs... PM me.. I has DJ programing software

Inventor of the idea of using Bob Saget to name R/C parts

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶