View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 02:31 PM
All 6's and 7's

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to bondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontspamme View Post
Why not make it a COTM for December ? Like last year where we had a Vette Z06 and some misc. stuff that you can win ? But then again, I wouldn't mind a COTY for January 2010 with all the winning cars from January - December 2009 ?
this is the best option IMO.
maybe staff could also post that $100 prize for the partiot comp that got cancelled as added incentive for the few remaining months to get some ***** in gear so to speak.

run open class(Xmod/scalemodel) comps till the first of the year and hopefully,with that much incentive,they would be some of the best comps this site has seen for awhile.
this month's was a pretty good turnout with some really nice entries but it hasn't been that way very much this year.

i think ultimately,the desiscion on how it's given away should be up to the builders and the staff.
the forum members already did their part on specifying the build.(chassis,paint,body)
so lets let the staff and Trix chime in with their thoughts.

i'm not keen on donzii holding until it's given away though.
she can shoot it but i'd rather see it back in the hands of a builder before shipping since we have alot more wrapped up in the hobby with more to lose if something goes awry.

if you're really into it Trix, i'll hit you up with the chassis length and all that good stuff.