View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 10:57 AM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgeon View Post
Regardless of your personal opinion of Bondo, he did change things around here for the better; also even tho he isn't directly on staff he does serve as an outside consultant of sorts. Perhaps you should consider putting your personal bias aside in the name of the greater good.

The norm of your participation as of recent has been sporatic and hostile. Signing on every so often to criticise the way things are done and run, this isn't the most progressive behavior to condone proper participation. In the future perhaps offering suggestions and solutions rather than open-ended criticism would be the most progressive way to handle your discrepancies; however it might come to your chagrin to comprehend the new and improved sensibility this site posseses.

The ball is rolling on this again, almost all of the initial builders have responded with a desire to continue with the group project. I am personally donating a few items to suppliment the build where others have refrained from donation.
i actually have the rims for it over here...i was going to order the shocks but they were no backorder on blue Evo truck shocks, i couldn't find any other ones besides the site i was looking at. anyways, whenever we have a destination to send all this stuff to and we get it reorganized...give me an address and i'll send a few chunks of alloy out =)