View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 10:12 AM
Surgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodsnut View Post
he got it alright and stuff. Im like everyone else who had a part in it sitting and wondering. I pretty much left when bondo took over cuz he drove me nuts. I was here but not logged in alot of the time looking around reading stuff. I got plans for a few new cars and some unique truck upgrades some of the guys may want to try. Its one of the things I wondered for a while what happened to. its like the shelby gt 500 I have sitting here waiting to see if the next line shows promise of being able to make the car wheel base long enough to fit under.
Regardless of your personal opinion of Bondo, he did change things around here for the better; also even tho he isn't directly on staff he does serve as an outside consultant of sorts. Perhaps you should consider putting your personal bias aside in the name of the greater good.

The norm of your participation as of recent has been sporatic and hostile. Signing on every so often to criticise the way things are done and run, this isn't the most progressive behavior to condone proper participation. In the future perhaps offering suggestions and solutions rather than open-ended criticism would be the most progressive way to handle your discrepancies; however it might come to your chagrin to comprehend the new and improved sensibility this site posseses.

The ball is rolling on this again, almost all of the initial builders have responded with a desire to continue with the group project. I am personally donating a few items to suppliment the build where others have refrained from donation.