View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 12:18 AM
drifter and engineer

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to XMDrifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade. View Post
Phillip, you might want to take note. I do not mis-type or mis's'pell any of my words. I speak real english. Not lazy english. You know how you spell colour, 'color' well.. Got news for you, it's actually spelt colour. Showing it's proper english. Who first came up with english? Oh that's right the British.

Your claiming useless facts, saying I am ignorant is ubsurd. You should take note on your own posts. In fact, I do believe you are the most ignorant bastard on this site! Hell, I don't think I have met anyone as ignorant as you.

How am I posting sarcastic bull? I'm posting truth. My knowledge > Your knowledge. Face it, I'm younger and smarter. Been through college earlier than you. God, your making me regret even posting on this thread because YOU cannot TAKE any of this. You CANNOT take critism, you CANNOT take in facts about vehicles that ARE GOOD. You are close minded to things you want to view. It is obvious, you should take time and think things through...

S - Stop
T - Think
O - Observe
P - Plan

Claiming a Miata is a far better vehicle than a BMW? That right there is non-sense. A Miata might be better at getting more MPG, but the BMW will slaughter it.
depends on the BMW. some might, some definitely will, some won't at all

The Vette's suspension is old. Doesn't matter. Old is old. Coil over suspension is far better, uses the same housing for the shock absorber thus' reducing weight without needing seperate mounting places or shackles. Leafs are heavier than coils, require a different mounting place for the shock absorber increasing weight for the mounting spots.

With that said, what will you say? Oh! I know "your ignorant and cannot posts to my arguements, but just rant on 'Tommy-boy'" Please Phillip. Your just like a CD Player, stuck on repeat. Nothing you say changes at all.

You are incoherent with many of the things you say. In reality, no one cares on what you say these days. Your a prick, people just show you affection because of your attention needs.

Also, your picture seems like it is something you would do.
i just wanna take a stab at this typo that came right after you said you didn't mis-type words.

if you're going to say you don't mis-type stuff, then don't mess up your spelling of "absurd" into "ubsurd."

it just bugs me.