View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 09:35 PM

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via AIM to Kaze

First things first, Sorry Mods for Double Posting, wasn't my intention to, just no one's written or replied to this post.

With that said, A Minor Update and a couple Questions. First, I've gotten bored waiting for my friend to get back to me when I can stop by and pick up the body, so I've been playing with the Meshing I've recently bought. So I cut the intake vents on the hood and put meshing on it and the rear bumper.

The Hood

The Rear Bumper
----------------------------------
Ok, So now a couple Questions for my fello JDM Loving Xmodders. I want to give this car a clean JDM look with the minimal amount of chrome (the Tailpipes). Originally I thought of a Black Soft Top, with a Creame/"Light Beige" Color, a black hood, and black lower deck accenting (around the whole body). The Rims will continue to be the silver painted Scion Rims (might be changed for all-black or white wheels later).

However, now with this meshing I can add a third color to the mix, I thought of possibly painting the meshing blue, that way I'd have a Black and Beige/white car with blue meshing. I'm still debating the car's color in my head though. So right now I'm open to Ideas, how about it my fellow Xmodders?