View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 02:49 AM
The Daywalker

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Numbchux Send a message via MSN to Numbchux Send a message via Yahoo to Numbchux
Default And so, I step into the world of Nitro.....

I've done it now. local guy has been hassling me to buy this thing from him for a couple weeks. I caved today....my camera is dead, but here are some of the pictures he took when he bought it:

and the extra body

for those who don't know, it's a Team Associated Nitro TC3. 4WD, .15 nitro motor, pull start, 2 speed.

came with a bunch of spare parts (control arms, linkage, and the like), some fuel, glow charger, etc. it really is RTR. for $225 (well, 400 for it and a sony handycam that he was asking 175).

got home rather late tonight, and didn't want to wake the neighbors, so I haven't run it yet (although I have seen it run....I think it'll need a little tuning).

I'm already looking at what upgrades are out there, and see a few things I like, but will definitely be waiting until I get some time driving it to see what it needs. pretty sure a locked rear diff will be the first thing (for awesome rally action!).

"Where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?"
Subaru --- All We'll Drive
Member: NSW, USC, MNS, C4C. Founder/Owner: NCC