View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 05:02 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJB32690 View Post
I was discussing some of the things I read on the S.A.N. website with a friend of mine, when something occurred to me. America is based on freedom. The freedom to do what we want, when we want. We can do anything as long as it does not interfere with another mans freedom. Am I right? Limiting horsepower on automobiles and limiting certain accessories does nothing but limit our freedom. So what if a car has 400+ horsepower, whos freedom is damaged because of that? Whos freedom is damaged by someone driving a car that is more than 25 years old? Whos freedom is damaged if someones music can be heard from more than 25 feet away? Whos freedom is damaged by another man driving a car with a turbo?

It really bothers me that politicians are trying to destroy my career before I can even start it! Thanks to these people, the $34,000 I spend to go to school for a career in the automotive field may be for nothing.
And another one opens his eyes...

Been apart of SAN for a year or so, when ever I got active at the 67-72 Chevy site.

But more ranting later, off to go drive 50 miles or so non stop for a few hours delivering pizza in a 300 hp carbureted pick up truck.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere