View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 11:18 PM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289

Thanks AJ, yes the hood is second from last on my list, the last thing will have to be both front and rear bumpers. I need to get the car running perfectly, before I can worry about things that only effect the look of it.

I replaced my tranny fluid, and transmission screen/filter, it was a true bitc*, because I never replaced it beforeo n this car, and I dont have a lift, I was just stuck under the car for 3+ hours, draining and waiting. I'll get a picture of how the driver side wheel well/on the strut/basicly everywhere of where all the grease went from the CV boot, after it was ripped open.

It completely ruined the rotor, warped it, and I may need to get all new strut mounts, and wheel bearings. Also, maybe, I'll be taking apart the engine, to do a good cleaning, to remove most of the carbon build up (I've tried seafoam, and deep creep seafoam, didnt really work). To another problem I found while looking at the rear, I need a new muffler, and possible a new full exaust (cats, everything).

Will try to keep you all updated, I dont come here often, I go to a new forum for my exact car (the org to anybody who knows, **Hint hint ZX9Bart**).