View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 04:39 AM
They all fall someday...

Trader Rating: (0)

Major problem is no aftermarket pieces. Even stock do not exist anymore. So that's the END.

Car is losing power now when playing, even with new set of li-fe baterys.... or after charged!
And batery's get hot very fast, and the fets get hot very fast, and the motor gets hot very fast....

what is wrong in this scenario?
Board or fets??
or motor? (motor is new.. about 2 months or less )

Baterys i change them, so it's not them!
Help please. thanks. I gave so much to share, so any help apreciated...

I looked at the board... and all seens in place... no solder looses ends anywhere.... maybe a underground fet, burned? strange....because it's a miniz awd 2,4ghz and 4562 fets!

Who sold me the board told me to look at the motor intake... ??? what is that? explains?

Today was time to get the motor out and see what is wrong...

-Z2 out....

-Opened the motor....don't see anything wrong with it...strange!

-So thinked of it very well, and the most extreme can we can get to have good ventilation is a M1... I wanted a Chilli on this... but don't have one right now... so tried this fellow!!

-The motor spins and for now there is no big loss of power and big heat... I guess the Z2 is dying "zombie"....

-Invented this holes for li-fe ventilation and changed one... that on touch i thought it was a little swaled... hum... maybe from the heat?

-And mounted everything again... with some "pimp" stickers

-A better close view....

And want to play but the baterys are almost discharged... time to charge them :stirring:

First i get the multimeter ready... to find what happened to the Z2....

-Starting to find what is wrong...

-Do this and have continuity... but checked on a new motor do the same... so it's normal, this way!!

-Do this to a New motor, and there is no continuity! OK!

-Do the same to the broken Z2 and found the problem. It's shorting.

-But now the problem is resolved, and a STOCK R is in place of the Z2.