Thread: Mycro's RC18
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 11:32 PM
retired xmodder

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to mycrors4

well the orders did change up a bit due to a change of plan
my brother drove my car in 18r form and loved it, so he wanted to make his 18t into an 18r.. and i decided to lend him my stuff if he lends me his stuff
he already bought a body for his truck, and it was painted by our 5 year old cousin, it was her first paintjob.. and it was pretty good.. cept the metallic gunmetal had about 50 coats and was super thick lol
but now, im running that body(WIP) and im not running a 18mt and he's running a 18r (well... almost.. im gonna surprise him with mip cvd's when im building his up again(he's making me do it cause i tore his apart.)
enough talk... pix time

4 tools and 2 hours later............

tbh, the paint job isnt that bad.. considering it was done by a 5 year old girl... plus i really dont care.. its a bashing body... its gona end up looking something like that anyways
and updated carts will be up soon

oh and the last pic where it shows the black rear tower is to show that the holes are a bit bigger than needed to be.. i measured it thinking the car tower holes are the same size.. but they were a bit bigger
comments and questions are welcome

Check out my B/S/T Thread

Want remixes of some songs... PM me.. I has DJ programing software

Inventor of the idea of using Bob Saget to name R/C parts

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶