View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 03:23 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Trader Rating: (0)

i've seen aluminum gear boxes online but i don't think losi makes them, they were 15 bucks, but if i ever make this 4wd it wont have that tranny on their, just a gear box and shaft driven drive train hopefully articulation too

the only sell them in two whell drive, on line i'v seen one that was converted to frontwheel drive but thats still 2 wheels only, no diffs are not locked, but if i'm stuck with 2wd forever i might end up glue ing it so its locked i have some spare gears so if ever wanted to i could go back and forth...two wheel drive is not bad, it can take some pretty steep inclines but crawling upwards is almost impossible with rwd thats why i don't do too much with it, that and cuz i'm afraid of stripping the tranny again ,i'd like to raise it some too

oh one more thing before i had switched and added this gearbox, with a tiny motor, about half the size of the stock motor, the battery ony lasted like ten minutes, wiht the gear box i added, i got a good hour out of it at constant power, not like great for the first five, good for the next two so so for another two minutes and then blah for the last minute of ten minute battery life with the stock motor

Last edited by theoriganalRiD3R1967; 07-18-2010 at 09:15 PM..